12 months/Full-time beginning August 1st - Aug 15th, 2012.
Saint Joseph's University is a private Catholic - Jesuit institution located in western Philadelphia and Montgomery County.
Salary competitive. Applicants need to access our Human Resources web-site in order to view the complete position description and apply. https://jobs.sju.edu/
We have begun accepting applications...and interested candidates have at least another 2 weeks to apply. We plan to select a candidate by mid-March.
brief position description:
The post -doctoral fellow primarily provides individual/group counseling, crisis intervention and consultation services to undergraduate and graduate students.
Consultation service is also routinely provided to parents, faculty and staff. Opportunities to provide outreach programming to student and university employees are also available.
Supervision is provided by a licensed staff psychologist for two hours per week.
Other chief responsibilities include:
• Maintain accurate record-keeping of all clinical work including intake, progress and termination notes utilizing automated record-keeping system (Titanium).
• Receive two hours of supervision/week from a licensed psychologist.
• Provide on-call 24 hour evening and weekend coverage on a rotating basis
• Provide consultation and risk assessment in the walk-in office one day/week.
• Develop and implement primary prevention and outreach programs and/or guest lecture on relevant topics within psychology.
• Participate in professional training and on-site seminars, including presenting case studies for group discussion and supervision
Greg Nicholls, Ph.D.
Director, Counseling and Psychological Services - "CAPS"
Saint Joseph's University - Philadelphia
Licensed Psychologist - Pa