This appointment is a full time (40-50 Hours per Week) position with a start date of Fall 2016 (specifics negotiable). This position has a one (1) year term with a possible second and third year agreement. Extension of a second and third year will be discussed no less than 90 days prior to the
end of the first year term. Position will includes a major focus on child, youth, and family therapy, with experiences providing therapy in office, school, and shelter settings. Psychological Assessment
experience and knowledge is required. Below you will find an outline of the benefits for the 2016-2017 Postdoctoral Psychology
1) Annual Salary: $31,500
2) Medical and Dental Insurance: Health Plans are not provided for this position
3) Other Insurance:
-Hope Haven will reimburse 100% of your Individual Professional Liability Insurance for the 2016-2017 Postdoctoral Term
-Hope Haven will pay 100% of your State Required Worker’s Compensation Insurance
4) Time-Off Accruals: Postdoctoral Fellow will receive 7 PTO/Sick Leave (or 56 hours) Days Annually, as well as nine (9) paid holidays per calendar year, to include 7 Observed Agency Holidays.
5) Supervision: Postdoctoral Fellow will receive a minimum of 1.5 hours of weekly supervision
6) Clinical Didactic: Postdoctoral Fellow will receive twice a month Reading Didactic plus once monthly video conferencing workshop conducted by the International Psychoanalytic Institute (IPI) September 2016-May 2017
7) Conference: Postdoctoral Fellow will receive $200.00 to utilize towards Continuing Education Workshop, Conference, or Training
8) Private Practice Training Rotation (Optional): Post-doctoral Fellow will receive training, shadow, and gain experience pertinent to the administration and financial aspects of operating a Behavioral Health Private Practice.
Interested persons please forward a Cover Letter and Vita to Dr. Benetta Johnson, Ph.D., HSPP,